My LHBS rocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerthirty

big beers turn my gears
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Monday I brewed the the owner of my LHBS. While discussing brewing, beer, and technique he is showing me some of his home brew stuff collected over the last 20 years. An amazing collection of goodies. I had mentioned wanting to try pressure fermenting one day and he said he had something to help me out with that. He climbs up into the garage loft and comes back down with a 10 gallon cornie and a custom roller cart for it. I was just starting to tell him I couldn't afford anything like that when he says "you can have it, I just collect dust with it." Woot!! I cant wait to break this puppy in.

Pressure fermenting? You got me there. What is it? I have four 10 gal cornies i ferment in, but have never heard of pressure fermenting.

Holy crap thats awesome man! What a nice guy....those things go for quite a bit when you can find them.

Lets see some pics! :D

Wortmonger's got an awesome thread on pressure fermenting, he's the go to guy for advice about it.

Latest posts

Back