I made beer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppinburgh

Reaction score
We're finally drinking our first homebrew! It's a Gingered Honey Ale. Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions and walked me through the process. Ive got the brew bug something fierce.... just now drinking our first batch and have another in primary and one headed for secondary!

ForumRunner_20121222_082746.png

There's no going back. Might as well start saving for a brew sculpture and kegerator.

Already got the kegerator! Had one before I began brewing. Now I need to get setup to do some kegging!

Just switch to all-grain and kegging now. It's only a matter of time. ;) Congrats!

Just wait until you start rationalizing the expensive equipment required for all-grain batches. And you might as well upgrade to bigger batches too. All grain saves money man! It's almost wasteful NOT to switch! Who cares if you spend $500 upgrading... you'll save $5 every time you brew! Ah well; What are hobbies for?

We're finally drinking our first homebrew! It's a Gingered Honey Ale. Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions and walked me through the process. Ive got the brew bug something fierce.... just now drinking our first batch and have another in primary and one headed for secondary!

View attachment 89757

Just wait...Your beer is only gonna get better..

BTW, Where is Northwood??

Its in the stix of Southern N.H. great little town! I can have my big scraggly brew beard and I don't look any different from the locals!

Back