• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT "German" Flip Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 2+ cases of true German Flip Top bottles. I purchased these from Germany (Filled with beer of course).

I am looking to trade these straight across. I am looking for kegging equipment. I really need a 4 way gas manifold. But I am open to discuss anything certain with kegging.

Let me know. I would rather not ship but if you want me to and are willing to pay for shipping, then we can talk.

Pictures to come shortly.

Hey guys,

Here are the pictures. Like I mentioned, there is 2+ cases. Not sure how many over 2 cases there is but there is a few. Here is more detail on what I am looking for

Main things:
4 way gas manifold
dual body regulator

Other items:
Ball lock gas/liquid connections
perlick 525ss taps
keg rebuild kits
corny lid with pressure relief check valve
shank fittings for inside kegerator (for beer lines)

photo 5.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Oh the bottles will be cleaned and delabeled before you get them (unless you want the labels still on them)

Those bottles are badass. If u were in canada Id buy em or trade my ss 525's for them.

They are sweet. I bought some earlier this year from someone local to me and would like to get my hands on more.

Back