4 wheeler kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all
A friend asked me if he would be able to take a keg of my beer on a wheeler ride and my first thought was no way, but now I thinking... well maybe? With the right regulator set up, enough hose for resistance, and if they don't mind a little sediment it maybe possible.

I could be full of it,but if there is any way you guys will figure it out
thanks in advance the Backwood Brewery.

I don't see why not but it would be a better idea to go setup camp get the beer on ice then go play. Then come back to camp in one piece and tie one on.

sure you could set up camp.
but I think that they are planning on a big day long ride, and they want to be able to drink it on the go. The problem would be to set it up so that they can stop and go and still have a good poor. I understand that its not needed because you could just bottle the beer but it is the challenge of getting good draft beer on a bumpy 4 wheeler ride.
more for the fun if it than anything.

this sounds like the best/worst disaster, and i would assume a violation of at least 2 laws. but i think the best way to do this would be with a portable 16g co2 charger, bypass the whole tank, regulator hose thing. also i think if you had the keg already cold you could put it in one of those neoprene sleeves and it would stay cold for a number of hours.

Back