Yooper Brewday this summer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicago, Green Bay, Houghton, Marquette, Iron Mountain, Iron County, Stambaugh, Silver Lake.

Progressively smaller craft down to a pontoon landing at the cottage:D

Yeah, that's an issue. The nearest "real" airport is a day's drive away. BUT there is a small airport in Rhinelander, Wisconsin that is only 1.5 hours each way and they have daily flights out to the world. I'm flying out of there next week to go to Cleveland for the weekend.

If you can make it to Iron Mountain, Michigan or Rhinelander, WI, we can arrange car service for you!

Saturday the 16th is not going to work for us. I confirmed we are attending the golf benefit the day before, and there won't be enough time to drive all the way up.

If there is interest in the following Saturday, the 23rd, we can pick up our daughter in the morning from MTU and make it to Yoopers house by around noon.

Yeah, that's an issue. The nearest "real" airport is a day's drive away. BUT there is a small airport in Rhinelander, Wisconsin that is only 1.5 hours each way and they have daily flights out to the world. I'm flying out of there next week to go to Cleveland for the weekend.

If you can make it to Iron Mountain, Michigan or Rhinelander, WI, we can arrange car service for you!

Ooo cleveland, I had a good time there. can someone from cleveland explain why the rock and roll hall of fame smells like a dead hooker. I lasted less than 30 minutes before I couldn't take it any more and had to get out of there.

Ooo cleveland, I had a good time there. can someone from cleveland explain why the rock and roll hall of fame smells like a dead hooker. I lasted less than 30 minutes before I couldn't take it any more and had to get out of there.

I don't recall that particular odor. Maybe it's just Cleveland that smells that way?

I have tickets for Monday night's game Indians vs. Yankees. Should be fun!

At this point the brewday is cancelled. PM me if anybody wants to resurrect it.

Not much a baseball fan, but I do love to watch a live game! Had a great time at Comerica Park 2 years ago (even though the name SUCKS BALLS).

When I was a kid, my dad would take me to watch Bob Feller pitch. Years later, when I dated a MLB pitcher, he introduced me to Bob Feller. This was in the early 80s. I haven't been to a game in a long time- and Monday night is "Bob Feller Night", so it's sort of a weird irony.

So sad to see this suffocate. This has been a really weird year for people trying to get together, for some reason. I have noticed all spring and summer that people are too busy or just have conflicting schedules for getting together for events or a weekend.

I'm real busy and just keeping up with the chores around the place has been tough. Hops are doing excellent this year, but I don't even time to brew.

I have had one weekend off this summer to take a weekend trip. I'm wondering about having time in early September for the Michigan Predators Brewday...it's not looking too promising. :(

So sad to see this suffocate. This has been a really weird year for people trying to get together, for some reason. I have noticed all spring and summer that people are too busy or just have conflicting schedules for getting together for events or a weekend.

I'm real busy and just keeping up with the chores around the place has been tough. Hops are doing excellent this year, but I don't even time to brew.

I have had one weekend off this summer to take a weekend trip. I'm wondering about having time in early September for the Michigan Predators Brewday...it's not looking too promising. :(

tell me about it.. With all the overtime I'm putting in I don't have time for anything fun. In 4 months I went from having 6 beers on tap to now only two that are about to run out... Brewing tomorrow night though. Doing 20 gallons so I have some to last me until i can brew again.

Yeah, my schedule has been pretty crazy with teenager and a wannabe in the house.

I REALLY need to get back to work on the mustang, but I'm just managing to brew when needed and we have not even gone camping once this year (except this week that we're in the UP for Kims MTU camp).

I just have no idea where all the time is going. I'm still crossing my fingers I can sneak in a brewday before it gets too cold and you guys will be invited to come if you can.

Latest posts

Back