Just picked up my kit this afternoon...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblaven

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! Wife is bathing the newborn son on the kitchen counter, so I'd better wait :D.

Oh yeah, anyone want to help me finish off a case of Samuel Adams? I'm on #3. Started with Boston Lager, now finishing Blackberry Witbier. I want to make sure I have enough bottles when the time comes. :ban:

Yeah i just got my kit in yesterday and was working on the same sam adams case for some exra bottles. Tho I only have 11 bottles now, i don't think my roommate realizes i was saving them. Hopefully brewing this weekend. Good luck or your's.

Sam Adams bottles are great..... They take a cap like a gang banger in Harlem. I have probably 60 or 70 plus about 20 Grolsch bottles, lol. You will need about 50 -60 sam adams bottles for a 5 gal batch. Oh yea, I'll take one lol and mail it back to ya.

Sam Adams bottles are great..... They take a cap like a gang banger in Harlem. I have probably 60 or 70 plus about 20 Grolsch bottles, lol. You will need about 50 -60 sam adams bottles for a 5 gal batch. Oh yea, I'll take one lol and mail it back to ya.

I ordered my kit with 24 22oz bottles, No problem. plus I got two shiner variety cases sitting waiting to be drank.

Good to know about the Sam Adams bottles, I'm sure i can sub in some of that when i run out of Home Brew.

Back