Possible name change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thyirishmen

Reaction score
Ive been using three sheets brewery for the Irish saying three sheets to the wind I feel like it might be over used in the public. I trying to come up with a unique name that Is Irish influenced or Scottish but not so much that people say oh just another run of the mill Irish brew. Any ideas? I'm also having trouble with a logo that would incorporate Celtic theme into three sheets ( the things on a ship that hold the sails) any logo help?

How about your town...Sleepy Hollow Brewery. Not really Irish/Scottish, but sure sounds cool.

I brew at my parents in lily lake. Our backyard ends into the great western trail. Which used to be the great western railway connecting Iowa MN and Chicago . So pretty much the railway went through my backyard. Maybe great western brewing company

How about Bagpipe Brewery? It is hard to mistaken that for anything but Scottish. You could even go with something about the Highlands. It will come to you eventually.

I brew at my parents in lily lake. Our backyard ends into the great western trail. Which used to be the great western railway connecting Iowa MN and Chicago . So pretty much the railway went through my backyard. Maybe great western brewing company

great western malting might give you a discount...

How about claymore? tartan?

I like the Great Western Brewing Company. I came up with an idea for your logo that incorporates Celtic symbols and font and an image of the G.W. railroad. If you like it...use it, if not I still had a good time putting it together.

gwt.jpg

Thanks for the ideas, unfortunately I'm not sure yet. That train logo is pretty cool. Thanks for making that. Caber toss is kinda cool. My coat of arms for my last name is a oak tree. I could make the logo tied in with the tree for caber toss ( the Scottish log throwing game )

Celtic Tiger Brewing

Celtic Tiger refers to economic Changes in Ireland (Wiki) thought it sounded cool

Cheers

Back