Ladysmith Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machinelf

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm pretty new around here, just found this subforum, and figured I'd post the only label I've ever bothered to put on a bottle. I did it myself (been a designer for a lotta years) from elements grabbed from the net, mostly.

The idea was mostly my wife's, she's brilliant. :)

Anyway, enjoy:

Ladysmith_Stout_Label.jpg

Greetings. I'm pretty new around here, just found this subforum, and figured I'd post the only label I've ever bothered to put on a bottle. I did it myself (been a designer for a lotta years) from elements grabbed from the net, mostly.

The idea was mostly my wife's, she's brilliant.

...and HOT!!!! :D

[please don't ruin it by telling me "that's not her"...]

Thanks, guys! Here's one I started for a single hop best bitter using Fuggle hops... which led to the name: again my wife's idea. (I'm too lazy to work up labels for my beers!) :D

SingleBitterFuglyLabel_v1LR.jpg

We couldn't decide whether to add the extra "g" to "fuggly" to help tie it in... I think it would help. Anyway, you can see that I like simple designs as well as multi-layered. Thanks again for the comments!

Back