Help Programming PID Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickflip_mj

Reaction score
Did you run it through an auto-tune cycle? I don't have that model but that's all I had to do with mine.

First you want to set up your system with just some water. Fill your mash tun with enough water and start you pump going. Then just keep hitting the "set" button until you see "AT" in the display. change the autotune to read "2", 10 seconds later the auto tuning will start. Tuning is complete when the display stops changing.

Out of curiosity - are you using a thermocouple or an RTD? In the case of a thermocouple, if you reverse the leads you will see about a 4 degree difference.

well origonally i had the leads backwards on my thermocouple(k) and the tempurature was counting down.lol

i was just tryying to get help setting each function... should i set everything to the way it came then what do i change after that to get the thing to work within 1 degree?

Back