8.5 Gallon Sunjoy Turkey Fryer, stainless

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34 qt is a good size for a 5 gal batch and it is SS which is also favored. Stand looks sturdy. Plus you get all that extra stuff should you want to fry a turkey! It looks like a good deal however the BTU output is not displayed. Should be adequate I'm sure. I would buy it if I had the space...

I have an 8 gallon pot and wish I had a 10 gallon one. I get a lot of evaporation and would like to start with 8 gallons.

CHeck sams. I got the same one pictured for $50 at Sams a few months back. The Costco one is a little different. The costco one is a Bayou Classic. Fofr the record, the one pictured works great.
-Todd

Is the stock pot aluminum or SS? If SS, that is a good deal, but it's not clear from the description.

Well I found one I like better retail and its just as big from a poster here. So... I'll wait a little bit... I've been spending too much $$ lately... I need to learn patience!
I've only brewed 4 beers and i'm already freaking out about going all grain, exact fermentation temperatures yadda yadda yadda! I really need to RDWHAHB!

that's the same thing i use... it's been in service for over a year, with no issues. i only dropped sixty bucks at sams club for it though.

Back