Cornucopia Fruit wine kit, Raspberry Merlot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlcoSensored

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was looking at these Cornucopia fruit wine kits and was wondering if anyone has given them a shot. I'm looking at the Raspberry Merlot in particular. I'm just seeking out some opinions on them.

Thanks in advance!

I have made 2 of the Raspberry Pinot and 3 of the Strawberry White Merlot.
Semi-sweets and super easy. Everyone that has tasted them have come back for more and more. The Strawberry actually won 2nd place in a local winery competetion in the semi-sweet class. I buy mine off amazon.com.
They are a ***** to degas, but worth the hassle. Hope this helps. Stay thirsty my friends!!

Awesome! I ordered it and am looking forward to making it. Got it off Amazon as well. I'm getting interested in beer these days but I want to keep something around that my wife will drink (I consider it homebrew taxation).

I made the CoconutFrascati and I actually use it to blend with a wide variety of other wines, but I do enjoy it as is. I went for the novelty of the coconut. Got mine from Amazon, but eBay carries them also.

That sounds pretty good too. I wonder if these kits get better with age or if they're better young? I had heard that some fruit wines are better early on.

I actually like it with at least three months age. I have a few bottles left, just a little over 12 months from start and it is quite nice.

Back