Party-a-Cargo...We can do better...no?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://partyacargo.com/

partyacargo-009.jpg

"If you can’t round up some random poon with this on the back of your vehicle, you will probably remain celibate for the rest of your life." — these things cost around $3,000, give or take a few hundred depending on how you configure the stereo.

That should be easy to top!

Someone want to give me a couple grand so I can show you? :D

Personally I think it needs a video projector and DVD player crammed in, for setting up your own guerilla drive-in theater. And of course, a pit BBQ towed behind.

wow, with a single tap all you really need is more than one to top it. My cars already have stereos, and I would never need them louder than they are for tailgating, since I like to chat with my friends.

Now... I might have to take down my old dish and hook up a satellite tv setup for tailgating outside sporting events so I can watch them or the pregame...

Look at that little wimpy thing!!!

Get a REAL party machine... (see attached)

It's since been painted and looks MUCH MUCH better.

Notice the two taps to the left... two externally mounted speakers... the 19 inch flat panel (mounted inside through a window)... it has a bathroom, heat and an awning to keep the rain/snow off your head.

.... it it cost me less than half of $3,000!!

camper.jpg

Oh... and I forgot to mention it has a high def connection through my cable box at my house (Slingbox), a DVD player (through the laptop), CD player, MP3 player... and a 6 foot by 2 foot grill that I made out of angle iron, expanded steel and sheet metal that folds up and fits perfectly inside...

Here's the grill in action... I think it's 17-18 racks of ribs.

Let's see the "PARTY A CARGO" whip up 18 racks a' ribs!!!!

da grill.jpg

I don't know about your state, but where I live that kind of thing breaks all kinds of open container laws...

I don't know about your state, but where I live that kind of thing breaks all kinds of open container laws...

I've taken that thing to Gillette for every Pats' home game for the last four years with the taps like that, in full view of the 4,000 cops walking the lots and we've never had a problem.... which is surprising since there are big signs everywhere that say "no kegs".

Interesting concept, but I'm sure that the creative bunch that we have around here could come up with something that provides a much greater beer selection for much less money. Heck, I'd go with a jockey box and cobra taps before I dumped that kind of money into something.

I guess you couldn't just pedal down the road in public anywhere that open container laws apply, but damn it would kick ass to be on one of those pedalpubs during an oktoberfest parade. hmmm, struggling to think of other applications...

It would be a great way to tour a city or something, if only it wasn't considered public alcohol consumption. Maybe not all cities have such laws. I know Vegas doesn't.

Pedaling into Jail........
In most states if a cop pulls you over riding a bicycle while intoxicated it is considered drunk driving and is handled as such including the fine or jail time. I would also add that you would also be cited for having an open container too (draft beer with a tap).

Back