Great Northern Beer Festival in Eagle River, WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we'll make it this year. We had a great time last year, and just camped right there so no one had to drive or take a shuttle. They had a nice selection of beers, with some breweries that were new to me, and we really enjoyed it.

We took a couple of folding chairs, so we could go out and sit down when we wanted. There were quite a few people from this forum there, so that was fun, putting names and faces together. I would love to go again this year, but we have too much going on at that time this year.

Good tip on the folding chairs! I wouldn't have thought of it. I'm glad it comes well reviewed. This will be our first time going. Like you, we've had things going on the last few years it happened.

I will be there again this year. Campsite and all that already reserved. Should be another great fest.
It's a shame that you won't be able to make it this year Yooper.
Last year a few from the forum were there, Philli, like Yooper said. It was a good fest last year.

Back