• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pair of New Belgium Snifters - $6 shipped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a set. Can always use more nice glasses on top of the kegerator! :mug:

Just ordered me a pair. I use to have one of these but the glass was really thin and it finally broke one day. It got a lot of use. The ad says the glass is thicker now so I went for it. Only thing better than a new beer glass is a new beer glass full of beer! :mug:

Hah! I just noticed it is the glass I am holding in my avatar. I think it holds more than 12 ounces but I do not remember for sure.

Decided to go with one set, can't wait to use them on some of the Belgian beer I have in the fridge...

I saw this a few weeks ago and forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. Ordered a set!

thanks for posting! I accidentally just broke mine last week so this worked out well. The old ones were super thin so hopefully they did improve that a little on these

saw this awhile back on deals.woot, got mine yesterday. much bigger than I expected. Was looking for about an 8oz to serve my xmas ale in, oh well, they are very nice looking.

Got mine a couple days ago. Here is a shot of em if anyone is curious. The one on the left is with a full 12 oz of 2010 Celebration Ale. Yum

NewBelgiumGlasses.jpg

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get yours? I ordered mine on the 29th and UPS has been showing billing received since 11/30 with no further updates. They had an original estimated arrival date of today (12/6).

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get yours? I ordered mine on the 29th and UPS has been showing billing received since 11/30 with no further updates. They had an original estimated arrival date of today (12/6).

Same here on mine. I just checked the New Belgium web site and now it says

"NOTE: There’s some serious glassware giving going on – yay! And now we’re out of gift boxes – boo! Don’t fret! We’re getting more, but won’t have them until 12/10/10. We’ll start shipping shortly after."

So if I don't see them shipped out by the beginning of next week I'll contact them.

That note was there when I ordered my set. Then UPS got the schedule notification, but it hasn't gone any further yet. Others have gotten their glasses, apparently with no problem, so I'm not concerned. Just need to be patient.

Now, where are my dam glasses? :cross:

I was about to order until I saw the $10 shipping charge. :-(

-=Jason=-

From the NB website description of the glasses:

"*BONUS! Enter FREESHIP at checkout for free shipping on one gift box; valid within the continental United States only; limited to the first 50,000 glasses. Foreign orders will be notified of additional shipping costs."

That said, they must be selling a ton, as a few weeks ago when I ordered mine there was no limit on the free shipping... I ordered multiple sets all with free shipping.

Grab a set though, they are quite nice! I have been using mine for the past week or so as my go to glass.

:mug:

From the NB website description of the glasses:

"*BONUS! Enter FREESHIP at checkout for free shipping on one gift box; valid within the continental United States only; limited to the first 50,000 glasses. Foreign orders will be notified of additional shipping costs."

That said, they must be selling a ton, as a few weeks ago when I ordered mine there was no limit on the free shipping... I ordered multiple sets all with free shipping.

Grab a set though, they are quite nice! I have been using mine for the past week or so as my go to glass.

:mug:

Score.... going back to finish my order than.

-=Jason=-

I ordered mine Dec. 8th. I got an email from UPS saying they were shipped and should arrive Dec 10th. I never got them. I emailed New Belgium yesterday and today they wrote back saying they were back ordered and were being shipped out today and tomorrow. Why UPS said they'd be here on the 10th I have absolutely no idea. But they should be on the way now.

I ordered my set on 12/1. I was going to contact them today, but now I see they've shipped and are due to arrive on 12/21.

Merry Christmas to me! :tank:

Back