• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia First round of spring cleaning!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm in the middle of spring cleaning my brew area and have a number of random things that I'm offering up. I'm in Marietta, GA (East Cobb) and don't want to ship any of this since, so just local pickups only please:

• 2 Ball Lock Kegs - $40 ea. or $70 for the pair (SOLD)
  • Hop blocker (as used in Kal's Electric setup) - $30 (SOLD)
  • 18" x 5" drip tray - $15 (SOLD)
  • 32qt (8gallon) boil kettle w/ball valve and thermometer (the model is this one). Not sure what the discoloration is but assuming its from the direct heat of propane $50 (SOLD)
  • 48 16oz Grolsch-style brown swing-top bottles - $25 (SOLD)
  • ~24 regular 12oz bottles of varying sizes - Free (SOLD)
  • 2 Mr. Beer Fermenters - Free (SOLD)
  • 12 1L Mr. Beer Bottles - Free (SOLD)
  • 7 3pc Ball Valves (like these) - $10/ea (1 SOLD to GulfbrewMd, 3 SOLD to dcHokie and 3 SOLD to cank).

Remaining
  • ~50ft stainless steel 1/2" coil (would still need to be properly coiled for a heat exchanger in a HERMS or a IC) - $40
  • 20lb CO2 tank - $50

PM me with any questions. As I said, local pickup as most of this stuff is too bulky to ship.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do change your mind about shipping I would take both of the kegs and pay shipping

Sale pending to Goldentaters for the Kegs and Drip Tray
Sale pending to radiant-designer for the hop blocker (small enough that I agreed to ship)

Not sure about shipping for the coil - it's probably 30"+ diameter so would be tough to ship, so I'd rather wait for a local buyer.

You have a pic of the coil? Im in Roswell and might take it off your hands.

Picture of coil (originally bought from McMaster-Carr)

photo5.jpg

Not sure - depends on whether cank wants 2 or 3. Might have 1 or if he takes them all then that would be it.

EDIT: Actually - all gone now although waiting on payment from dcHokie so if that falls through I'll repost.

Does the tank come with the regulator?
I'm in Atlanta area so I might be interested in that.

Back