It's tough to find good help these days....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Chomel

Reaction score
My 2 and 1/2 year old son helped me in my brewing yesterday. His big job was to add the hops. I put them in a pewtwer mug so he could dump them in easily (click on thumbnails for larger version):

It turned out to not be so easy. Half of the hops got stuck in the mug:

He thought it would be a good idea to just throw the whole mug in and be done with it!

It was easy to fish it out of the boil, so no harm done!

lmao!

i always have to keep an eye on my daughter when i'm brewing. she's been known to mix up a mud concoction from the flower bed and try and sneak it into the beer when daddies not looking..

at least you have help! everyone scrambles when i brew, but sure come around when it's time to tap a fresh one. LOL!

LoL ! Nice pics.

My two year old daughter has started pointing at my fermentation bins and saying "daddy's beer!"

She's also skilled up enough that I can ask her to go and ask mummy for a beer for daddy. She asked perfectly clearly but my wife wasn't very impressed :D

A

Latest posts

Back