Pellet Grills To Replace Gas Grills?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thighs turned out great. Did some brats that were good. Did some steaks a few nights ago that while a little over desired doneness were really good. Once I get timing figured out I have no problems saying stakes will be great on the 500. Did pork steaks tonight and once again over cooked slightly though most wouldn't notice.

May try to do some ribs next weekend to try low and slow but going out of town for Thanksgiving so might have to wait until Dec to try smoking.

Did notice some pork belly at the meat market this week so may have to do some cold smoked bacon for Xmas morning

Man I am loving my PG500. Did some wings earlier today, also threw on a chuckie for tacos. Thich bone in pork chops yesterday, and the best stakes I have ever cooked. Been through 30+ lbs of pellets since Nov. Got my amazing tube smoker I got for Christmas burning off now so probably doing chesese next weekend

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Man I am loving my PG500. Did some wings earlier today, also threw on a chuckie for tacos. Thich bone in pork chops yesterday, and the best stakes I have ever cooked. Been through 30+ lbs of pellets since Nov. Got my amazing tube smoker I got for Christmas burning off now so probably doing chesese next weekend

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

It never gets old or ceases to impress. :mug:

Glad to hear it!

I finally gave my MAK a thorough cleaning over the weekend. Took me a good 5 hours to clean all the grates, the lid, the hood, the backsplash, the innards, etc. now its shiny and new looking!

I'd post a photo, but SWMBO screwed up my photo steam by setting up her iPad on my apple account...

Grrr!

TD

Glad to hear it!

I finally gave my MAK a thorough cleaning over the weekend. Took me a good 5 hours to clean all the grates, the lid, the hood, the backsplash, the innards, etc. now its shiny and new looking!

I'd post a photo, but SWMBO screwed up my photo steam by setting up her iPad on my apple account...

Grrr!

TD

Mine is well past due for a good cleaning!

Been a while since this was bumped. Still loving the PG500. Best grill I have ever owned. Best smoker too. I have used better smokers but nothing easier that gives near the same results

Back