Brewing in Las Vegas, NV?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I haven't brewed for approximately 10 years. While I have the gear, I need a store in Las Vegas, someone to talk with before I dive back into brewing.

Can you recommend a shop here in Las Vegas? Do you buy local or source on the net?

Ray K

Join date of 2007, but this was your first post? Amazing. Haha.

Anyway...most of your questions will probably be better answered on these forums. I find that most LHBS's (not all) give bad information. Some of the things I overhear employees telling new brewers blows my mind.

I've learned more here than I ever did at my shop, like when they said as long as I had a 6 gallon carboy a blowoff tube wasn't necessary. I was cursing them at midnight when I was cleaning up honeyweizen off the floor! I think they all mean well though, but they do want to sell you stuff that you might not need. I find my brew shop a great place to go though when I need supplies in a pinch...

Yeah - I registered a few years ago when I found my brewing gear in the attic. I brought it down, cleaned it, and put it back. This time I'm serious ... :)

Back