FT: 2 cans HT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I am very interested. I have 100% iTrader feedback.
I live in Northern California (SF) and can get fresh ##, Drake's (Denogginizer IIPA, possibly Aroma Coma IIPA & Aroma Prieta IIPA), Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, etc. Is there something more specific you'd like?

cheers,
Wendy

Hi,
I am very interested. I have 100% iTrader feedback.
I live in Northern California (SF) and can get fresh Pliny, Drake's (Denogginizer IIPA, possibly Aroma Coma IIPA & Aroma Prieta IIPA), Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, etc. Is there something more specific you'd like?

cheers,
Wendy

Im all set on the Pliny only because ive had it multiple times. Ive never had any drakes stuff before.

Im all set on the Pliny only because ive had it multiple times. Ive never had any drakes stuff before.

Check out
http://drinkdrakes.com/site/the-beer/

and let me know if any of the IIPA's I mentioned sound good.

here is a clip:
An Imperial (or Double) India Pale Ale, Denogginizer is a big, bold beer hopped with an abundant amount of Simcoe and Summit hops and a touch of CTZ and Cascade. Crystal and Munich malts add color and flavor and help balance out the hop assault. At 9.75%, Hold on to your head.

Aroma Coma India Pale Ale – 6.75% ABV, 75 IBUs —Our summer seasonal Aroma Coma India Pale Ale delivers an olfactory hop assault that lives up to its name. Made with almost all 2-row barley malt and a touch of Caramalt for body, abundant Citra, Cascade, and Chinook hops with touches of Amarillo and El Dorada add huge citrus, pine, and floral notes. A double round of dry-hopping then amps up the aroma to a new level. Breathe in the hops, and enjoy. — Available in July on draft and in 22 oz. bottles.

Aroma Prieta India Pale Ale – 6.75% ABV, 75 IBUs —Shake out from Aroma Coma with Aroma Prieta. Aroma Coma’s sister beer mirrors its twin starting with primarily American 2-row barley malt and a touch of Caramalt for body. From there, we turn things upside down. This time, Prieta leaves behind Aroma Coma’s North American hops for some Southern Hemisphere hop action. New Zealand hops Nelson Sauvin, Pacific Jade, and Motueka in the double dry-hop give Aroma Prieta huge notes of tropical fruit, gooseberries, and grapefruit. Like Aroma Coma but different: breathe in these hops and enjoy. — Available in July in limited release draft and 22 oz bottles.

midfielder5 said:
Hopocalypse IIPA is not around any more I don't think (February release) but I will look.

In that case stick with the fresh stuff, but man I enjoyed a few of those hopocolypse a few months back! Yum

MrNickVT said:
awesome well either one sounds good. i can also get more heady tomorrow if need be.

I took down the post bc the Jamil Z IIPA is not fresh (from March).
Let me try a diff store -- prices are the same tho. I would not turn down more HT obviously.
we can take this to PM if you want.

I took down the post bc the Jamil Z IIPA is not fresh (from March).
Let me try a diff store -- prices are the same tho. I would not turn down more HT obviously.
we can take this to PM if you want.

Pm me when youve got the info. The heady isnt going anywhere so take your time.

I'm definitely interested in the future if you can get it regularly. I live in MN & close to WI so I can get anything Surly, Town Hall, New Glarus, Central Waters, Fitgers, Lucid, Dogfish Head (coming soon to wi), Founders, Bells, Great Lakes, etc, etc, etc.

Back