What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my two bombers of Badfish (still have a case plus ~7 bombers). Night cappin' it with a Lakefront IPA I got from NordeastBrewer77. Great IPA.

20121110_030057.jpg

Just had my first cask ale served from a beer engine at a local bar. It was a Rahr Stormcloud IPA. Holy crap was it good! Couldn't believe the difference the cask and beer engine made vs. the normal version of that beer.

Breckenridge Agave Wheat, I like the way the hops don't linger in your mouth. They are definitely there, but they don't hang out for a month after you take a drink.

Whutever said:
Coffee but beer will come sooner than later since I'm brewing this morning.

Coffee for me as well. The beer will have to wait till I get home. I'll probably crack open one of these.

image-906750140.jpg

It pays to have out of state family that will bring back beer when they visit.

Coffee for breakfast...when I get home tonight, probably pop this years Backwoods Bastard before cellaring the other 3

allenH said:
Walking through Target this morning, I saw this sitting on the shelf. Very nice.

Saw my first sixes just now at the grocery store! Christmas season just started for me :)

Doing a side-by-side comparison of my Hurricane Eye chocolate espresso imperial stout and Founders Breakfast Stout.

Mine turned out pretty awesome! Barely carbonated and about 60F, but still awesome.

Founders' is better...

photo.jpg

adamjackson said:
Raspberry Wheat homebrew

Nice looking set up.. What you got on those other lines?

I am throwing back a troegs scratch 78 fresh hop. Kind of disappointed. I heard and expected it to be better.

Nice looking set up.. What you got on those other taps?

I am throwing back a troegs scratch 78 fresh hop. Kind of disappointed. I heard and expected it to be better.

The Troegs sounds good! Amarillo, Citra, Nugget ..mmmmm

Here's the setup - Took this photo tonight since we just got the chalk paper installed! Friends finally don't have to ask what's what. :mug:

8173702074_308d12c959_c.jpg

Just tried this Lindemans Faro in the hopes that it wasn't as sweet as I'd heard. Unfortunately, its shamefully sweet, a real waste.

ForumRunner_20121110_211341.jpg

Had a Shipyard Pumpkin, Gingerbread Martini, Sam Adams Octoberfest and a Coffee & Bailey's with dinner. Now that I am home I am having a preliminary taste of my sparkling hard cider. Not too bad for my first go at cider. Just apple cider and brown sugar, fermented with champagne yeast and back sweetened with lactose.

20121110_210215.jpg

What else, Augustiner....I also have some great Homebrew on tap and I think I have a six of Sam Adams Oktoberfest. It's pretty good this year...

Back