May the 4th be with you.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonsense

Reaction score
I know most of you are naming beer after osama but it starwars day so lets get some starwars beers going. Ill start

Jedi.p.a (the most obvious)

just make sure you don't overcarbonite them.

drink, or drink not. there is no try.

Not a Star Wars beer name but a funny clip I came across nonetheless

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm maybe I can do an Irish Red called Red Leader 1.

Or put them in liter bottles and call it Red Liter 1. :D

Jar Jar - it's what you call a horrible, horrible beer that you never should have made in the first place.

There's already a Star Wars beer...

359065580_65a1570a3a_z.jpg

Qhrumphf said:
Methinks I'm gonna have to steal this one to make a gift for my Star Wars obsessed brother in law. Fantastic name. Hope you don't mind. Cheers! :mug:

Awesome! You should make a sweet label. SWMBO had an idea for a white label with the storm trooper helmet. White on white. I was thinking Darth Vader stirring up some wort, or with a bunch of Oktoberfest mugs.

after you get sick of star wars beer names, you could switch to space balls.

after you get sick of star wars beer names, you could switch to space balls.

I had a very old idea to make a label that looked just like the can of Liquid Schwartz that Barf pours into the emergency fuel port when they had to get back and stop Princess Vespa from marrying princess Valium er, I mean, Prince Valium (sorry, it's the hair...)

I had a very old idea to make a label that looked just like the can of Liquid Schwartz that Barf pours into the emergency fuel port when they had to get back and stop Princess Vespa from marrying princess Valium er, I mean, Prince Valium (sorry, it's the hair...)

schlitz clone!

Back