I finnaly went and got my membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnfever

Reaction score
After receiving a p.m. from T.X.Brew of the discount, and pondering of getting a membership I finally did it. I owe a lot to this site for all the help and info. I don't post to often but do search all the time and amazed at the info here. I could not buy a book that would have all this info for $20.

A small price to pay for a great site. Thanks H.B.T.!!!!

The discount almost has me also. But the PM was right, money is tight for me right now with X-mas presents.

If I dont jump on the discount bandwagon, I'll be getting my membership right after Christmas for sure.

Thinking about re-upping early, I believe it will just give me another year tacked on to the end of my current membership (goes until may)

SELL OUT! LONG LIVE THE FREE USERS!

Naaaaah, I'm just screwing with you. Like BBKing (and the PM) said, money is tight right now. I'm close to shelling out the $20, but really can't afford to. I love the help I've received on this forum and would love to give something back, but I financially can't :(

But congrats on making the leap to paying member! ANd look! You have a nice avatar now to display!

I bought a membership as soon as I got on here. This is easily the most valuable resource there is to homebrewers in my opinion.

In like Flynn!

Oooh, a LIFETIME member....:rockin:

Is anyone else concerned that "Lifetime Member" means 25 years according to the site? I know I am younger than a lot of you, but I am hoping to live a little bit longer than that!:mug:

Oooh, a LIFETIME member....:rockin:

Is anyone else concerned that "Lifetime Member" means 25 years according to the site? I know I am younger than a lot of you, but I am hoping to live a little bit longer than that!:mug:

It's as long as the software will allow TX to set it, If anyone hits 25 years he's promised to re-up them for another 25 etc.

Actually it's a lifetime. 25 years is the longest the forum program allows TxBrew to put. But he has said multiple times that he will re-up for you when that time comes around.

Edit: What conpewter said. :)

I finally re-up'd yesterday before the discount expired. I had it in my head a lifetime was $75, and with x-mas and the economy, I put it off a year.

maybe i'll have my mom and mother in law split a lifetime membership next year as their gift to me.

Back