Salt , Salt dam salt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
Ok I have a Dr's. appointment on Friday .. Problem being I have this weird salt taste in my mouth for 3 days. I have been on some meds but none of them list this as side effect .Doc thinks it could be an infection in my jaw and its pinching some of the nerves that send the taste signals . I drink water tastes like I'm drinking ocean water .. Beer forget it tastes like a whole shaker of salt is in it. One good thing meat taste great ...

I watch my salt intake both parents have hypertension. Well I could always start drinking Taquila and skip the lick of salt

Weird what some medicines do to you. I was on a certain glaucoma medication years ago (Nepthazane, I think it was called), and it made all carbonated beverages taste awful. I went three months without a beer. It was pure hell.

thanks guys . I did some research on it and I hope its an infection. I do have a cough and some post nasal drip but I get that from allergies all the time. I just want my beer to taste good again. My nieces wedding is this Sunday and I have 15 gallons of HB for the after party at my sisters house .

I am on antibiotics and antihistamines . I had a major nasal infection its getting better already I only get the taste in the morning but after the antihistamine I am good to go also I have to drink half to a gallon of water a day . My beer tastes so much better :D

That would be wonderfull if one was a margarita or tequila drinker. So if you spit over your shoulder, is it good luck?

Latest posts

Back