Attn: Northern Illinois Brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdwj said:
12/29 is the biggest UFC card of the year and I'm planning on having some people over for the PPV. So, I'm out for dinner, but anyone that wants to watch some MMA is welcome at my house that evening.

THHHAAAAAAT's right. My bad.

Now, about that part where I said "If it doesn't then throw out dates that do work."

Cheesefood said:
THHHAAAAAAT's right. My bad.

Now, about that part where I said "If it doesn't then throw out dates that do work."

You're too quick - I edited. Dec is a bad month for a Sat for me, but all the Fridays are cool

If we want to do a Friday and we want to do Chef Paul's, then it is going to have to be Dec. 7th or the 14th.

Personally, the 14th is better for me. The weekend of the 7th is my birthday and the fiancee has already made plans to take me to Flossmoor Station that Saturday. If I try and do two nights of big-time drinking in a row, I might end up feeling like the white truck in my avatar come Sunday morning.

I can do either, I think, but the week of the 7th would be better for me. The 14th is my b-day and I think my wife might be taking me out.

Rhoobarb said:
As in "out to dinner" or out like Drew Peterson?

I have an 9 month old and 3.5 year old ... I can only pray for the sweet release of death. :)

srm775 said:
I have an 9 month old and 3.5 year old ... I can only pray for the sweet release of death. :)

That's funny! Well then, you need a night out to have a few beers and unwind!

srm775 said:
I can do either, I think, but the week of the 7th would be better for me. The 14th is my b-day and I think my wife might be taking me out.

What better present than a night out with the boys?

14th should work.

Rhoobarb said:
Good question. I mentioned this thread to Kelly and, of course, she asked that same question.

Sure, but mine won't be coming. Taking our son out to dinner is a holy living nightmare and we're already using up a babysitter the next evening.

Mine seemed interested when I mentioned it, so she may be coming. She's not a huge beer fan and doesn't really like German food, so - who knows? I'm guessing she's 50/50.

Back