Connecticut brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southwestern RI here. AKA, 5 minutes to SE CT. 15 minutes to Mystic by car, more frequently, 30 by bike.

I live in Cheshire. Anyone below to any homebrew clubs in CT?

When I lived in Boston I belonged to the Wort Processors and would be interested in joining one here in CT.

-Josh

I live in Cheshire. Anyone below to any homebrew clubs in CT?

When I lived in Boston I belonged to the Wort Processors and would be interested in joining one here in CT.

-Josh

i talked to another member in the area johnnyo who was thinking about starting one told him to keep me posted havent heard anything

im down the road in hamden

Thanks for the info and I would be interested in joining a new club. Let me know if this thing works out or if you need help getting it going.

-Josh

East haven here... (worst town in the world). There are several brew clubs in CT, I've actually had a good talk with Jeff, the brewmaster at Bru Room at Bar, about brew clubs in CT. I'm waiting for a reply to an email from him about clubs so i'll paste the results in here.

Cheers!

Very cool, thanks for the info.

East Haven's got Foxon Park so it can't be all that bad.

-Josh

Terryville here, I'd would definatly be interested in a group buy a adult
Absolutely interested in a brew club! Keep me posted

What's the best LHBS for shoreline brewers? I've been to Maltose express in Monroe but are there any others?

Also, I signed up for the newsletter at Maltose. Id recommend others due the same if they're looking to connect with other brewers. Maltose usually organizes events for brewers to get together. I actually think that they're doing a Homebrew dinner at Anthony's in New Haven in April sometime. FYI

Danbury here. Just jumped into all grain yesterday as a way to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Relatively new brewer though.

What's the best LHBS for shoreline brewers? I've been to Maltose express in Monroe but are there any others?

Also, I signed up for the newsletter at Maltose. Id recommend others due the same if they're looking to connect with other brewers. Maltose usually organizes events for brewers to get together. I actually think that they're doing a Homebrew dinner at Anthony's in New Haven in April sometime. FYI

maltose was my go to LHBS until I moved up here (hartford)... I heard there is one is south norwalk called sweet libations.

Stratford NOOB in here.. what's up everyone..
Would really want to join a club.. also if anyone around my area wants to meet n swap a couple Brewskies.. Im very green so I would love to try some other stuff to see where I could be in the near future and also take some advice!!

If you are on the shore near New London, there's Rob's homebrew off exit 82 in salem. Been there once. It's small but they have some decent stuff. They also give you 50% every 3 homebrew kits be it all grain of extract.

there is a store in clinton stomp and crush http://www.stompncrush.com/

Stratford NOOB in here.. what's up everyone..
Would really want to join a club.. also if anyone around my area wants to meet n swap a couple Brewskies.. Im very green so I would love to try some other stuff to see where I could be in the near future and also take some advice!!

Norwalk NOOB here..
I'd also like to join a club, and I'm down to meet up and swap a couple brews.. I'm just getting started and have only done extracts and partials. If anyone around is doing all-grain, I'd love to come check out the process!

Just started all grain. I've done three so far and they came out great. More than welcome to come and hang, but I'm up in terryville! Also, my equipment is really not impressive but does a great job. I believe in building a lot of things eather than spend a fortune on store bought things.

ksbrain said:
Yeah! I am in Mystic!

Where in mystic?

I just sold my house (in mystic). I now live in ledyard with my parents again while I am looking for a bigger place.

Where do you work? How long have you been brewing?

Norwalk NOOB here..
I'd also like to join a club, and I'm down to meet up and swap a couple brews.. I'm just getting started and have only done extracts and partials. If anyone around is doing all-grain, I'd love to come check out the process!

I'm in Norwalk a lot.. let's set something up

Back