Buffalo NY group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to email John (page 2). We did a buy a few months back, so this one is a little slower to fill. I would assume it will happen sometime this summer. I may put in for a sack as well.

7/8/13 update

We are at 16 bags. I will only take orders via email. Please put in the subject line buffalo grain buy.

Thanks John

I've got to take inventory tonight, after, I'll probably be in for about 4-5 more.

I would like to order one bag each of 2-row, red wheat and honey malt. I will send an email. Please respond to me in the thread if you do not see it. Thanks!

Put me in for 1 sack of pilsner. And 1 sack of 2-row. Email sent. Thanks in advance. HopSpunge AKA Dave...........

I'm still working through my pils and pale from the last round, but I just emailed John for a sack of wheat. So, looks like 14 to go...

Grain buy is full due to all 200 lbs of my 2 row from last time going moldy. I will send out info tomorrow!

You need 55 gal foodgrade drums for storage! I've stored grain in this type of container for years. DME even stays dry and in powder form. The lid and o-ring form an air tight seal. I use two drums for my opened bags of grain.

Grain buy is full due to all 200 lbs of my 2 row from last time going moldy. I will send out info tomorrow!

It all went moldy? That sucks!

I'll keep an eye out if this buy gets extended to more, but I'm still working through the 100# I got last time...

Anyone have any yeast I can have? My starter died. Looking to pick up some kind of ale yeast

John, are you looking for any specific ale strain? I have some 1056 I'm going to step up to store some in a few days.

I also have a safale WB-06 Weizen Yeast that i'm going to racking off of and washing in about a week. lmk.

Assuming John is down for another round, I'm starting it off:

7 bags. Email sent.

You have to find someone who runs a brewery or hbs. Northcountry malt wont sell to little guy. Thats the problem

I believe John bought from GWKent, they sell to anyone who buys a pallet

which is 40 bags

all the best

S_M

I could be wrong :)

I believe you need an account with GWKent. John had an account from working for Flying Bison at one point, I believe.

Back