• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LaBatt Blue Light Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrott

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I had an opportunity to pick up a bunch of these tap handles for a pretty good price and thought I'd try to pass on some savings. Not my preferred beer, but its another tap to add to the collection.

These are brand new, still in the box tap handles. They're 7 inches tall. The pictures attached show the front and back of the tap handle on one of my taps as well as sitting on the table with the packaging the other ones I have are still all wrapped up and in the boxes. These can be shipped out immediately.

These are about 8 oz, so to figure shipping use that from 19474.

I'm asking $20 plus shipping.

2ecox20.jpg

16kupl.jpg

23jg2lx.jpg

353dydd.jpg

No interest? No offers? Nothing?

I figured for sure there would be some people here that would throw in an offer to add a tap to their collection.

Well I bought a whole case (50). I'm using some to paint over and create my own custom taps and I'm keeping one or two for my own collection then selling off the remainder. So I probably have close to 40 or so left I can sell.

Latest posts

Back