Kitten Tamer II - fast fill beer bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should explain more about what this is for. It took me a while. So you use this thing to grab and dunk your bottles for sanitizing? I hate having to hold them down while they fill. This is a pretty neat idea.

I put my bucket next to the sink. Fill the bottles with the sink faucet then put them in the bucket. Then add solution to the water. No parts necessary.

You should explain more about what this is for. It took me a while. So you use this thing to grab and dunk your bottles for sanitizing? I hate having to hold them down while they fill. This is a pretty neat idea.

+1 on a better descrption, I kept waiting for the bottles to get filled with beer.

Nice idea, simple and effective. When I bottled that was a major pain waiting for them to fill with water.

That is convenient. I think what I hate most about bottling is that process, sitting there holding bottles under the water/sanitizing solution. Seems to take longer than anything else because you're stuck there. I might try to create a 6-pack version of this for 12oz'ers. That'll really speed things up.

Nice work.

I like it... and the vinator method... currently i use the sanitizer solution in the bottling bucket and fill the bottles through the filler.

You should explain more about what this is for. It took me a while. So you use this thing to grab and dunk your bottles for sanitising? I hate having to hold them down while they fill. This is a pretty neat idea.

Yes the post is a bit unclear. :confused: I will fix. Kind of in a rush.

Vinator addresses sanitisation but not cleaning. If I had one I'd probably use it.

A multi bottle plunger was the original desire. Quickly scaled back and simplified. It would be neat to have a conveyor belt of sorts with these things attached.

Together the "beer antlers", "beer porter" and the "kitten tamer II" cleaning and sanitisation is over quickly. Redetermine has these posts. I guess a video would help tie it all up.

Thanks all for the comments:)

Back