Best Deal On Camlocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HickoryMike

Reaction score
I think it's time to start employing some kind of quick disconnect on my system. I noticed that AHS just put the stainless steel camlocks on sale.

Is this the best route to go? Is the best price out there for these camlocks?

If you don't have anything else to order beer wise from Austin Homebrew, check out bargainfittings.com.
He and Forrest are within a dime of each other up or down. His shipping is $5.00 flat rate, and has never taken more then 2 days to get to me. He also gives free food grade o rings to replace the smelly black ones that aren't food grade. I guess that could account for the dime.

If you don't have anything else to order beer wise from Austin Homebrew, check out bargainfittings.com.
He and Forrest are within a dime of each other up or down. His shipping is $5.00 flat rate, and has never taken more then 2 days to get to me. He also gives free food grade o rings to replace the smelly black ones that aren't food grade. I guess that could account for the dime.

Bargainfittings has received a lot of my money over the last few months. This order is probably going to go through AHS. AHS said via facebook that they are in the process of removing the O-rings.

I'm sure I can find enough other goodies from AHS to get the free shipping.

Bargainfittings has received a lot of my money over the last few months. This order is probably going to go through AHS. AHS said via facebook that they are in the process of removing the O-rings.

I'm sure I can find enough other goodies from AHS to get the free shipping.

Cool, I didn't catch that about the orings. That's the thing about ordering from AHS, I can go to the site for a thing or two, and end up with a full cart! Great site and great products! wish they were my LHBS!

I just submitted my order for camlocks from AHS. Great deal! And of course I added another $50 worth of random items to get the free shipping (marketing genius on the part of AHS).

I was also going to get a Top Tier march pump bracket, but I couldn't find a way to do that on their site. If you add the entire stand to your cart, you can then add accessories like the pump bracket, but you can not purchase those items individually (or so it seemed). I'll pick up the bracket elsewhere.

A little positive feedback, and a little constructive feedback.

Thanks AHS

I ordered from bargain fittings Tuesday and they were delivered yesterday. Well attempted, but I wasn't home :mad:
It shouldn't be hard at all to rack up $100 if you're ordering SS. I was at $150 for a basic setup with one pump. Don't forget about tubing and ball valves if you don't already have it all. Either of these vendors will make you happy I'm sure.

Prices adjusted down a bit. Silicone o-rings are sent with the Females.

I will have the full line of 1/2 stainless camlock fittings added today when the latest order comes in.

Back