Attention: All Brits!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None that i know of but it's been years since i was living down in the South East!
Try this link and find your own level i guess - http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml?tu=132&show_comments=5
Choose well!;) You'd be better getting a taxi driver to take you a big Tesco/Sainsburys/ASDA Supermarket and stocking up on a few bottles to take home with you some real UK beers. Then back to the airport area and just find a pub for a 'potentially interesting' World Cup Football match if things pan out as per usual!

If I recall correctly, you can get real ales in the airport, but you would probably get better atmosphere, selection, food, and prices in a pub outside of the airport; and preferably one in a residential area rather than one catering to travelers.

Great link by Caplan.

-a.

Hey thanks! That is a great link. I have been unable to check it out until right now, as the powers that be have finally relaxed the internet filters. Real ale here I come! Anyone want to meet me there?

Back