Now what? free time.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started doing P90x today with some friends from HBT. Woke up at 4:30, worked out, showered, dressed, ate and then it was 6:15. I don't need to wake my boy up for another 45 minutes. I've never had 10 minutes of free time in the morning let alone nearly an hour. I used to get up at 6:40 and start my day of showering, then rushing to get myself ready and get my son ready to have him at the baby sitters (across the street luckily) by 7:30. I do have a Pale Ale that needs racked to a keg, perhaps I could do those brewing tasks I never seem to have time for. whip out a quick extract batch, who knows. :D

So what do you other people do in the morning that get up early enough to not have to rush around like a mad man?

I would go back to sleep! I have to get up at 5, wash bottles, fill them again, pack rags/bibs. Wake the baby up give her a bath dress her, load her into her car seat then somewhere in there I need to shower and get ready for work to leave by 7.

What time? I usually get up at around 6:30 and wet my hair and have enough time to get to work by 7. I usually shower in the evening, so I'm nice and clean for bedtime...

I think it has less to do with the amount of time you have left over and more to do with you being Amped from the activity. You've ran your body non-stop for 30 to 90 minutes and then.....stop.

This was also an issue for me doing the workout at night but I eventually learned ways to slow myself back down enough to fall asleep. Didn't always work to well tho'.

I'm now retired. I'm on my fifth cup of coffee and will head into the shower in a minute. Sometimes I miss those harried mornings when my kids were little and I had to run off to work.

Nah. I couldn't even type that with a straight face!

I hate to say it, but I think I'd be on the couch napping. But that's just how I roll. :drunk:

I think a more important question is what are you going to do with all that beer you shouldn't be drinking while doing P90x.:rolleyes: If you need to get rid of it I promise to send the empties back.:D

Back