Brewing software for BlackBerry?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demon

Reaction score
Not sure if there is anything available for this, but I am in search of a brewing program that can be used on a Blackberry. Even something simple like a recipe log would work. Has anyone used something like this? Thanks.

Windoze mobile 6 here. The promash stuff won't install on the newer WM.

It would be nice to have some handheld brewing software to use in between WM6 crashes.

I also have an Ipod touch so yeah, Kilted, if you find any for the iphone let me know.

Brew log pro works for anyone who has a palm pilot based phone.... like me.

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/Palm-Brew-Mate-BrewLog-2002-5-23-palm-pc.html

The semi open source nature of the palm platform is great, my phone has high speed internet and hooks up so I can use the high speed internet on my laptop if I want. I can also reset my server from my phone, why would I want to do that, because I can. It also does everything the I-phone does with the exception of visual voicemail and the cool looking browser, but requires a lot of setup. Suck it I phone!

Love my BB Storm. Just wish apps would come out faster for it. Like something for Brewing. Or similar to the XM app for Iphone.

(Off topic, anyone with a BB storm, i highly recommend looking into ORB.com free program that can connect to your PC and you can watch movies or listen to any music directly from your PC to your phone free. it's great i listen to XM on it every day.)

Back