What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stauff's White Pepper Rye Saison. The exact words that came out of my mouth when I tasted it were, "That's fvckin' good"

Thats sounds exactly what I had in mind already have most of the ingredients, is that a foreign beer, or HB would love some sort of recipe, even though ive never tried it. It sounds so good, ive made one saison with a good portion of rye my recipe didnt taste like any commerical brews but was delicious all the same, ramble;

HPIM1919.jpg
Dusted...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Dusted...

Looks good. Can you believe I went to Three Floyds and didn't try that. I had Dreadnaught, but not Zombie Dust. Oh well, gives me a reason to go back.

I commend your testicular fortitude posting that in this stout thread. Actually, a nice american lager followed by a stout sounds damn good right now. Guess I will have to settle for iipa followed by a stout as soon as I get home.

I have the testicular fortitude of a bull elephant, yo.:rockin:

Wow. Definatley Wisky Barrel forward.Super boozy too. I waited for a price decline to finally get it.Its still worth the price.

brau bro rye wine ale.jpg

First a IIPA followed by a Milk Stout. Now trying to decide if I want another IIPA or another Milk Stout... Since I was up super early and want to head to bed soon I will probably go with the IIPA. It's been carbed right around a month and the hop goodness has started to decline quite a bit. I have discovered all my hoppy beers fade way faster than I like.

Mikkeller Double Eye PA. The growler has been cracked, and it's only myself, as my wife hated her first pour, and my five friends that were coming by seem to be missing. Øv...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Li'l bit of Wake n Bake action. Really nice coffee stout, big roasty, rich coffee flavor, high octane, great beer.

My first go 'round with Schlafly. Really nice IPA. Hops flavor is like fresh orange juice, just a hint of a malt backbone, nice bitterness. Another great beer.

Almost had a TIPA tonight but decided on the Union Jack instead. Their AIPA just got released and is fantastic.

im having Stone's The Perfect Crime Black Smoked Saison. I like it more now, than a month ago.

FermentNEthinG said:
I have been dazed and confused every since I started brewing my own stash. :rockin:

Dayum Union! Congrats on 15k posts! :tank:

Ditto! Congrats. That's a lot of postin. And if as many as I think are in this thread.. A lot of drinking too!

Congrats. :mug:

Back