Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess TheDude isn't the only one over indulging and acting like an ass. Beers, outside of New Hampshah and Bahston, the Pats aren't the be all and end all of football. Good team, yes, but I don't think many football fans find them appealing. I hate GB as much as the next guy, but really man, the Pats are no better a team, and arguably in not near as good shape for the future as the Packers. Trash talk away, but bring some knowledge of the game to the table or else you just end up sounding like Hoppy.

You can't spell very well. A little drunk are we?? I think there is not that appeal, because they win a lot and for many years. They haven't had that rebuilding year in a decade...Belichick keeps plugging guys in and keep rolling.

Guess TheDude isn't the only one over indulging and acting like an ass. Beers, outside of New Hampshah and Bahston, the Pats aren't the be all and end all of football. Good team, yes, but I don't think many football fans find them appealing. I hate GB as much as the next guy, but really man, the Pats are no better a team, and arguably in not near as good shape for the future as the Packers. Trash talk away, but bring some knowledge of the game to the table or else you just end up sounding like Hoppy.

You can't spell very well. A little drunk are we?? I think there is not that appeal, because they win a lot and for many years. They haven't had that rebuilding year..

Yes, my spelling is absolutely appalling, isn't it? Good burn though brah, I'm now at least as hurt as CDub, maybe more. I may cry. Or I may misspell most words in this post in my drunken raging butthurt. Or I may just laugh at you some more because, whereas you're no Hoppy or moto, you're at least as simple minded and almost as much fun to bless with.

Yes, my spelling is absolutely appalling, isn't it? Good burn though brah, I'm now at least as hurt as CDub, maybe more. I may cry. Or I may misspell most words in this post in my drunken raging butthurt. Or I may just laugh at you some more because, whereas you're no Hoppy or moto, you're at least as simple minded and almost as much fun to bless with.

Butthurt?? Figures.. Your right Lebowski, the Patriots are awesome..

Butthurt?? Figures.. Your right Lebowski, the Patriots are awesome..

You sure are a witty one. I don't think I'll ever be able to match insults with the likes of you. Hell, I can't even spell or type as well as you do, whatever was I thinking. :rolleyes:

By that, I mean your trash talk is weak and you obviously don't know enough about football to engage in an intelligent mud slinging. So, back to your chest bumping and "woot woot", it's rather entertaining to watch.

Well, at least these refs are calling the end of forward progress calls consistently, but somehow they always seems to go against the Pats. Frustrating to say the least, but I have no fear that they'll prevail this time around...

You sure are a witty one. I don't think I'll ever be able to match insults with the likes of you.

By that, I mean your trash talk is weak and you obviously don't know enough about football to engage in an intelligent mud slinging. So, back to your chest bumping and "woot woot", it's rather entertaining to watch.

So don't, playa....

Ok, the Patriots are awesome, Just like Lebowski said....:D

The problem with patriots fans is that they think the NFL started in 2000. Just long enough to remember the SB wins, but no mention of the two losses before that. Conveniently they don't talk about losing the last two either.

The problem with patriots fans is that they think the NFL started in 2000. Just long enough to remember the SB wins, but no mention of the two losses before that. Conveniently they don't talk about losing the last two either.

Ok, they lost two others before 2000..Let's talk about the awesomeness today..

On a negative note. Gronkowski needs surgery on his arm, says pro football talk...WTF!! Back for one friggin play..

So don't, playa....

Ok, the Patriots are awesome, Just like Lebowski said....:D

Ok, they lost two others before 2000..Let's talk about the awesomeness today..

On a negative note. Gronkowski needs surgery on his arm, says pro football talk...WTF!! Back for one friggin play..

:smack: How do you even say something to that? Man, do you always spew so much $hit from the mouth, or does it stop when your wife shoves a bottle of Pepto up your ass?

:smack: How do you even say something to that? Man, do you always spew so much $hit from the mouth, or does it stop when your wife shoves a bottle of Pepto up your ass?

Wow, getting a little worked up are ya? RDWHAHB..OK, jeez...

All I was saying is that the Patriots are amazingly awesome..And are going to the Conference championship game AGAIN...Hehe!

Oh btw, Brady/ Belichick wins 17th playoff game. Most by duo..Thought you guys might like to know..

Here's a little nugget of knowledge: You have no clue what a NE fan is by definition. We're a bunch of miserable pricks about our teams. Let's talk about '96. We got blown out but Tuna showed us how to win. It's a travesty they're denying him the HOF. They can always take it back if he returns to the league. He's what turned us around.

Other fact: I actually enjoy watching Hou. They remind me of a lighter version of SF. I thought we would have had problems in the regular season with their offense and our learning D. They need to shake up Kubiak out of his playbook. 3 out of the 4 teams left I enjoy. Hopefully we'll skip over BAL and get another shot. Besides this is only divisional playoffs. No need to celebrate. Time for debauchery. I'm becoming too coherent.

TheDudeLebowski said:
You have no clue what a NE fan is by definition. We're a bunch of miserable pricks about our teams.

No, I'm pretty sure this is incredibly clear.

Aside from being a big time Packers fan and an all around freakin sweet dude, I've actually got a lot of respect for Boston area teams. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any of them, but they win. And my boy KG finally got a ring with the celtics.

In all honesty the team I respect most in the NFL is the 9ers. I'm jealous of their awesome QB history, and 5 Super Bowls. If they end up against the pats in the SB, I'm not sure I'm watching. But if that happens, I'd be nervous if I were a pats fan. They look legit on all fronts.

Aside from being a big time Packers fan and an all around freakin sweet dude, I've actually got a lot of respect for Boston area teams. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any of them, but they win. And my boy KG finally got a ring with the celtics.

In all honesty the team I respect most in the NFL is the 9ers. I'm jealous of their awesome QB history, and 5 Super Bowls. If they end up against the pats in the SB, I'm not sure I'm watching. But if that happens, I'd be nervous if I were a pats fan. They look legit on all fronts.

Colin Kaepernick sure looks like the real deal. He's a running QB with size and speed.

cdubbaya said:

Pleeeeease! Most of us have been fans for years. Back to the bad old days. Can you really fault us for being thrilled with our teams success? I remember the 80's.

True dat. But it's only one game. Heck, any team only needs two more wins. A lot of respect for SF coming from Joe and Jerry. I'm not sure about KG's love for Honey Nut Cheerios tho.

I remember the 80's.

I do too. :mug:

Colin Kaepernick sure looks like the real deal. He's a running QB with size and speed.

The D and O lines are very good too. As are their linebackers. Not saying it will happen, but I think SF could easily handle up on NE. No chit, I didn't think they were legit, but I've been watching their games since they beat the Bears and I have to say they're one of the best, if not currently the best team out there. The Pats looked good today, but showed some holes, and they were damn tired by game's end.

cdubbaya said:

True for some, not for all. My first memory as a Pats fan was rooting for them to " squish the fish". 2 weeks later, we were all cheering for them to "bury the Bears." For those not keeping score, that was '86. So yeah, some of us have more than earned the past 12 years or so (crap, don't get me started on my father...)

Isn't Seattle close to Vancouver. You're making them look like hard asses:

"Cheshire you're not going to the NFC playoffs. Where you gonna go?"

"Shopping with my wife at the mall"

Exactly.....

Oh no! I went to Costco after the game! I gotta turn in my man card now! *facepalm*

For your own sake, Dude... I hope your beer isn't as weak as your trash talk.

[...]Beers, outside of New Hampshah and Bahston, the Pats aren't the be all and end all of football. Good team, yes, but I don't think many football fans find them appealing.

Clearly irrelevant. And irreverent.

I hate GB as much as the next guy, but really man, the Pats are no better a team, and arguably in not near as good shape for the future as the Packers.

The future is irrelevant. It's what losers talk about when their season is over.

The Patriots have the youngest roster in the entire league, and they're still in the playoffs, unlike GB. By my count, that puts them in better shape than damned near every other team in the league.

Trash talk away, but bring some knowledge of the game to the table or else you just end up sounding like Hoppy.

Wow. That's a really low blow! <snicker>

Cheers! ;)

Actual facts don't matter to Pats fans. They'll just say something like "We have the only QB that craps gold bricks" and assume that makes it so.

Well he does have the most wins in the playoffs surpassing Mr Joe Montana today and a bunch of other league leading records...That's something, ain't it??

Ah, that's something....

Bulls Beers said:
Well, Mr Smelly cat said "We have the only QB that craps gold bricks" and assume that makes it so". I just wanted to bring him some actual facts..

Are you saying Tom Brady doesn't, in fact, crap gold bricks? Well, that's a disappointment. I was certain that's why Gisele married him.

Well he does have the most wins in the playoffs surpassing Mr Joe Montana today and a bunch of other league leading records...That's something, ain't it??

Ah, that's something....

Definitely a great accomplishment. Sort of the icing on top of a declining career. He should retire now. :D

There's a reason they don't run the option long in the NFL. Go back as far as you want. Cunningham was as good in his day at running. Vick, RGIII, etc. The NFL puts all these rules in to protect the quarterback and then the coaches put in QB run options. If you've seen the ****ihan interviews, he claims the Dr. cleared RGIII and the doc says he didn't. Bottom line, the coaches don't give a **** about these guys. They've changed the rules enough to allow a college quartback to come in and light the NFL up. The graduate enough of them every year to make it sustainable. That's fine, but for my money, if that's the interest, just let them all play on Saturday.
BTW, Matty Ice shouldn't throw the ball over 20 yds. Otherwise, he airmails interceptions. Hopefully, we'll see a Patriots/9ers SB.
Continue drinking

TomBrady.jpg

Back