• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deluxe All Grain Cooler Kit- 10 Gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thayer109

Reaction score
Deluxe All Grain Kewler Kit- 10 Gallon -- paid 249.99 sell 210.00

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/all-...ts/deluxe-all-grain-kewler-kit-10-gallon.html

8 g gallon kettle with weldless brass valve kit (hasn't been attached yet) 105.00 sell 70.00
I want to sell this all grain kit together and will include the following brand new equipment from a beginner brewing kit which includes:

• 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot
• 4 Oz. of Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser
• Hydrometer (Determines alcohol content)
• Bottle Brush
• Twin Lever capper
• Bottle Filler
• Racking Tube with Bucket Clip
• Siphon Tubing

Let me know if you are interested and I might consider selling things split up if no one wants the all grain kit. I also am considering selling my Blichman burner w/ legs but am not sure yet. I have just bought a new brewing frame setup so that is why I am going to sell my old equipment.

I would prefer not to ship because it would weight around 100 lbs I live in the DC area.

Garrett Thayer

If you decide to sell the Blichman burner I'm in Maryland not far I'll be glad to take it and pick it up. List the price and I might take the beginner kit with it.

I am also going to include my 10 gallon immersion chiller for an additional $40 and if people are interested they can make an offer on the kit!!

Same here, if you can ship and are willing to make a deal on the 8 gallon kettle and immersion chiller, hit me up. (what size is the chiller?) Thanks!

Latest posts

Back