Got my compressor this weekend...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
60 Gallon, 3.5 horse. Not a big big one, but should do well for my garage and project cars. I got it at Harbor freight, but it's the same model I bought a few years ago and that one hasn't let us down yet. That one is staying at my FIL's house.

Can't wait to get my Mustang up here and start working on it again! Picking up my AC welder, Coke Machine, and some car parts this weekend. Mustang coming up in a few weeks maybe. Still got to put the stairs in the garage and get the compressor wired up and some stuff put away.

Got a few cheap tools from HF too. Cannot resist their prices!

So, when can I stop by for a brake job? Maybe a tire rotation? I'm certain you've got one of those air wrenches that makes the cool sound!

Come on by and I'll do that stuff for you and we can drink some beers. I have been depressed for a while now since I got spoiled by my FIL's compressor. It's absolutely necessary for body work: cutting, grinding, etc. but also a nice and sometimes necessary tool for general things like loosening tightening bolts, etc.

My mustang is stripped down to body and need to finish the engine compartment and passenger floorboards before moving on to the quarters. I wanted to practice some sheet metal skills before attempting the outer body pieces.

Springer, you need to provide pics of your Lark!

Latest posts

Back