• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tri-Clamp Heating Element Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bheggeseth

Reaction score
I have for sale two conical-fermenter.com 1.5" tri-clamp to nsp thread adapters for installing water heater elements. Included is 1 4500 watt Richmond brand element, two 1.5" tri-clamps, two 1.5" ferrule and silicone gaskets. Also I can throw in some 10-3 SO cord. The one measures 80" and the other measures 11 foot, note note sure about the twist lock as it is rated for 125 volt application still the 10-3 SO cord will work nicely for feeding 240v elements. $50 plus shipping, note I have some other complementary items posted.

Thanks, Brad.

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

how much for shipping to 17110

edit: Nevermind it doesnt appear a ripple element will fit through a 1.5 ferrule.

I have boxed up the items, the dimensions come to 8"x12"x20" at 10 pounds. Shipping to 14845 comes in at $17 for UPS Ground from Sioux Falls, SD.

Thanks.

Back