Panzarotti Deep Fried Homemade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
I just can't get it right. Either breaks open or is too "doughy" and dry with little filling. ONE time I got it almost perfect but never again. I want a crisp outside dough with plenty of tomato sauce and melted mozzarella inside.

I love the Tarantini panzarotties. I think they are premade at a factory the cooked at the pizzeria.

49 views and no comments, but interested enough to look. I guess it is not so easy after all?

I live about 2 blocks for Vincent's Panzarotti's in Merchantville, NJ and anytime I order something with special toppings, they always seem to make it fresh.

I live about 2 blocks for Vincent's Panzarotti's in Merchantville, NJ and anytime I order something with special toppings, they always seem to make it fresh.

I worked in Pennsauken for many years but I guess that place was not close enough for us to go there for lunch.

Back