i just got my first keg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonsense

Reaction score
So i just got my first keg last saturday. Me and the miss. Were at the lhbs get some stuff for the brew day and i look over and seen the kegs. Now check me out, i think im smooth. I say "hey wouldnt it be nice to make a keg of rootbeer for maelees (my daughter will be 4) birthday party". And she said "that would be a great idea but we dont have a keg." And i said "theres one right there and we can buy it." So we did and after the party i get to claim it in the name of BEER.

In my experience woman are devious creatures...I'm sure she was onto you before you finished your sentence :)

Enjoy the ease of use and the headache of cleaning.

One thing is you won't get the smell of rootbeer out of the o-rings and anything rubber! Some say they can taste it in lighter style beer also after using it for soda.. Just pickup a rebuild kit for after or do like I did and brew up a RIS or DIPA :)

Back