Extreme PB&J

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I honor of last night being 4/20, I created the ultimate PB&J sandwich for a snack:

2 slices of wheat bread
Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Orange Marmalade
Vanilla Frosting
Honey
Graham Crackers in the middle.

Phenomenal.

Back in the day the only thing to satify my munchies went like this

any all grain bread, toasted

on one slice put, in order

real butter slathered on
crunchy p-nut butter
brown sugar
raisons
flaked coconut
bananna, sliced

on the other slice

cream cheese frosting
grape jelly (not jam)

eat with a fork, wash down with ice cold strawberry milk

fretman124 said:
Back in the day the only thing to satify my munchies went like this

any all grain bread, toasted

on one slice put, in order

real butter slathered on
crunchy p-nut butter
brown sugar
raisons
flaked coconut
bananna, sliced

on the other slice

cream cheese frosting
grape jelly (not jam)

eat with a fork, wash down with ice cold strawberry milk

dear god!!!

Me too. What kind of "munchies" make you crave what fretman described? The crack munchies? Pregnancy? Jeeeezus.

I keep it simple. My best friend and I would sometimes make "Triple-Bypass Grilled Cheese Sammiches". You make a grilled cheese as usual, but you put damn near a stick of butter in the pan. The f'n thing was like a 10lb brick of artery clog, but damn it was delicious.

Ditto to what Bill said.
I remember the worst munchy feast we ever had when younger, we made these ice cream sundays, huge ones, in big cereal bowls, and they had ice cream, peanut butter, american cheeze, triscuits, chocolate sauce, jelly, and I think we stopped short of adding sardines! Crazy delicious, it was! Now thinking about it makes me puke in my mouth a little!!

.... I guess the belly-off contest has been conceded....???

LouT said:
Ditto to what Bill said.
I remember the worst munchy feast we ever had when younger, we made these ice cream sundays, huge ones, in big cereal bowls, and they had ice cream, peanut butter, american cheeze, triscuits, chocolate sauce, jelly, and I think we stopped short of adding sardines! Crazy delicious, it was! Now thinking about it makes me puke in my mouth a little!!

.... I guess the belly-off contest has been conceded....???
But did anyone catch my reference to the Doobie Brothers? :D

Back