• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plate Chiller, Keggle, Sanke, Couplings - Omaha,Ne

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A4C

Reaction score
40 Plate compact plate chiller from keg cowboy. Only been used a handful of times, bought a brew magic and came with blichman chiller. comes with hoes fittings but not camlocks
Chiller $80 shipped

I have 2 Sanke's cut tops for sale.
Sankes Price: $25 each + actual shipping (shipping runs around $40 to most areas)

Keggle has sight glass fittings with thermometer(not included), whirlpool return and a copper dip tube. The tube needs to be replaced on the sight glass and all the fittings are weldless.
Keggle Price: $100 + actual shipping

Here is a link to the photos
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/artist4christ/Brew Things for Sale/

Hey i think I bought some kegs from you last time you had some, I see your selling some more, I need more like I need another hole in the head, I'd be intersted in 2 more if you still have some

Matt

PM sent re:sankes

Hey i think I bought some kegs from you last time you had some, I see your selling some more, I need more like I need another hole in the head, I'd be intersted in 2 more if you still have some

Matt

pm sent on couplings

pm's sent

If it's all 20 couplings in the photos I'll take them.
Thanks,
Walter

the photos has all of them, there was one person who pm'd first if it falls through then they are all yours.

Your mailbox is full.... If no one is in line for the Plate chiller let me know!!

Should be space for a pm or two chiller is pending as of right now

Damn, I never got the notification to my phone... Guess it is because of the updating (great :().. I sent you a PM in hopes.

Is that plate chiller work just as good as the Blichmann? Is it esentially the same or does the Blichmann work better? I almost bough a Blichmann but every time I see a 40 plate chiller like you are selling for $100 cheaper it makes me take pause.

they work great just don't need two chillers. A 5 gallon batch goes in boiling and comes out at pitchable temps.

Back