• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Nitrogen Tank Cylinders & Wunder bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonspeedster

Reaction score
I have two Nitrogen tanks and a dual head Wunderbar for sale. One feels full or close to it, the other is much lighter. I do not have gauges to test amount in each right now. I should be able to get a gauge for it this weekend and update post. Wunder bar is as pictured .

Make a offer or trades welcome. Looking for large stainless steel pots/drums for brew making 40+ gallon. But what do you have?

Local pickup on tanks or I am willing to meet within 30 miles from Mt. Clemens MI or so.

Email me if PM is full to: [email protected]

IMG_20110925_090120.jpg

IMG_20110925_090142.jpg

IMG_20110925_090152.jpg

IMG_20110918_192019.jpg

IMG_20110918_192030.jpg

Well played my man... well played. Wish you were closer. I'd give you a check for that million ;)

Wunderbar received in good order. Good transaction and great communication. You can trust him!

Back