• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 1 Tap Kegerator, 5 gallon Keg, 2.5lb CO2 tank - $100 (Humboldt Park)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustafakidd

Reaction score
This is a little one tap kegerator that works great. It comes with a strange 5 gallon keg, tubing (which probably needs a good cleaning or replacing), and a 2.5lb co2 tank.

Everything works, I replaced all the gaskets on the keg about a year ago.

$100, pretty firm.

Cash and carry. I'm near Augusta & California in Chicago.

front.jpeg

inside2.jpeg

This looks perfect for my needs but alas I am not going to make it to the Chicago area within the next month or so but if it is still available I will take it off your hands! Glws!

Ah, too bad - I'm moving away from Chicago and won't be around next month. Let me know if you happen to make it into town and still want it.

-m

Hey, I am definitely interested in that setup. I live up in the northern burbs and work down in the loop. I can definitely work something out to come check it out next week if you are available. Let me know!

I'm am interested. I live in the little italy area, so I am not too far away. Let me know if it is still available and if I can check it out.
Hubert

Is this still available? I'm in Evanston and can pick it up today. Hit me back. Does the fridge still work?

Back