The HBT Tough Guy Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite tough guy

• Clint Eastwood

• Chuck Norris

• Charles Bronson

• Bruce Campbell

• Sylvester Stallone

• Steven Seagal

• Jean-Claude Van Damme

• Christopher Lambert

• Kurt Russell (obligatory Escape from NY option)

• Ralph Nader (He'll hit you in the wallet. OUCH)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I second the vote for Lorenae, even though I'm crushes to find out that she has a husband. Kinda ruins the whole brewing fantasy thing. Still, I'd vote for her as our toughguy, with beerluvngirl as a close second.

You said favorite, not toughest, so I went with Bruce Campbell for his one liners.

Subsequently, the one liners have been ripped off and regurgitated through every know media since, but they were coolest when Bruce did them!

:rockin:

Spyk'd said:
You said favorite, not toughest, so I went with Bruce Campbell for his one liners.

Subsequently, the one liners have been ripped off and regurgitated through every know media since, but they were coolest when Bruce did them!

:rockin:

Yeah but he kicked some a$$ too. I couldn't leave him out. :rockin:

Ize

Bronson - and why is Jean-Claude Van Damme on the list? May as well have Patrick Swayze. He's got a better resume.

Seriously dudes- all you need to know is that Bruce Campbell wrote a book called "How to Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way".

That's about the end of the contest.

Charles Bronson...Although Steve Mcqueen is pretty bad ass despite his name; he should have been on the list, as well as Woody Allen.

P funky said:
Seriously dudes- all you need to know is that Bruce Campbell wrote a book called "How to Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way".

That's about the end of the contest.

And he was shot in a musket fight at a Southern Gentlemen's club after upsetting a VERY high-name member.

Even better is that he and Richard Gere trashed Gere's apartment while practicing a scene together.

Bruce has been involved in more ass-kicking than Hush Puppies shoes.

Not on the list so I can't vote but I have to go with Cagney. There are no tough guys after WWII.

Bruce Campbell wins this one hands down. All other opinions are wrong. Mods close the thread. :D

And if you disagree, this is my BOOMstick.

Torben Ulrich said:
Hes been known to wrestle lobsters...:ban: :ban: :ban:

ROTFFLMFAO!

Ha! Classic!

And yeah, I do have to apologize for the omissions of The Duke and McQueen. I am glad tho that Clint is holding his own in the voting.

I will NOT apologize for leaving The Terminator off the list, or one of the Lethal Weapons for that fact.

Bruce Lee however, stands alone. :rockin: As he should. Chuck Norris would have been a small snack for Bruce Lee, and then leave him as a stain in his laundry.

Ize

Ize said:
Bruce Lee however, stands alone. :rockin: As he should. Chuck Norris would have been a small snack for Bruce Lee, and then leave him as a stain in his laundry.

Ize

There's only one Bruce...and his chin kills.
8490197.jpg

beer4breakfast said:
But what about Billy Jack? Sheesh, you're old enough to remember Billy Jack. Aren't you?

Yeah, I remember Billy Jack, of course I do. And I liked Billy, but it was a one shot deal. Buford Pusser was also a TOTAL badass with a Badge to go with it. Gator McKlusky was another but I couldn't put Burt Reynolds up there with a straight face.

I guess it's all about tuffness-longevity. :drunk:

Ize

Ize said:
Yeah, I remember Billy Jack, of course I do. And I liked Billy, but it was a one shot deal. Buford Pusser was also a TOTAL badass with a Badge to go with it. Gator McKlusky was another but I couldn't put Burt Reynolds up there with a straight face.

I guess it's all about tuffness-longevity. :drunk:

Ize

Buford Pusser was a real guy, though, and a master of the 2X4.

I went with Clint. If you forget the whole Bridges of Madison County thing, he's bad hombre numero uno in my book.

I voted Sly in a very close race. Demolition man and a 60 year old Rocky?

Honestly my first choice isn't even in the poll.

Sam Elliott. If I could be him, I would. He's my hero. Honest to God.

Dude said:

Awesomest moustache ever. Shush.

Dude said:

Hey Dude: I hear he likes your style.:D

i voted for bruce campbell, but would have picked Kurt Russel had Tombstone been mentioned.

"Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!"
"You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

614capture_tombstone01.jpg

Dude said:

I was wondering who voted Sly. I'll give you Rocky and Rambo, hell I'll even give you Judge Dredd... Honestly I'm surprised not more have voted for him. Check his filmography on IMDB. LONG list to go "oh yeah" at.

I don't mention Sam in the house unless I have to tho. SWMBO's eye glaze when I do. Sam's all attitude, and if you're gonna bring him in, you gotta bring in Connery...

Ize

Wheat King said:
i voted for bruce campbell, but would have picked Kurt Russel had Tombstone been mentioned.

"Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!"
"You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

614capture_tombstone01.jpg

"AND HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!!"

Honestly though, in that movie Doc Holliday reigns.

Back