Lets see your bottle caps!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skemp45

Reaction score
I just got my new caps in the mail and I love them:ban:. Let me know what you think and show me yours!
capon.jpg

capoff.jpg

20-year old oxygen-absorbing caps

don't use them, but have them in case of emergency. you never know when a bottling day will spring on you all sudden like

rdwhahb.jpg

Do you guys label also?

I just find it easier to write on my caps, so having printed ones like that would force me to label = too much effort to stick them on + remove them

Yeah,
http://www.bottlemark.com is a great website. Give them a few weeks to get them done but they are cheap and great quality. As far as labels I can not contest to finding any great label websites but I did just order some weather proof gloss labels to print at home from online labels .Com
I will let you know how well they work and post pictures.

Do you guys label also?

I just find it easier to write on my caps, so having printed ones like that would force me to label = too much effort to stick them on + remove them

For me, the best way to label is to design something online on a free picture editor, then print laser-jet and affix with gelatin-glycerin glue. They look pretty good, and they come off with oxyclean (but not ice water).

-7.jpg

Ok thanks! I don't have the strength to soak every single bottle I drink in oxyclean. Right now I drink, rinse, and dishwash before bottling he next batch, pretty simple.

Thanks skemp45. I just ordered another 180 from BottleMark yesterday. My buddy did the artwork and I put it together on the computer. It adds a really nice touch to the bottles.

Back