The Summertime Blues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkone

Reaction score
Which one do you guys like better:

3651711732_1280d266a9_o.png

or

3650912759_4e37312ec4_o.png

On the second one, all the white space gets cut...

I like the first one, but I don't like the title placement. IMO if the title placement could be placed horizontally rather than vertically it would look better.

Otherwise I think it loos great!

The first one, totally.

Except for the vertical title-- it's hard to read and looks a bit out of place. Go horizontal.

-Steve

First one, horizontal title, and maybe an old 60's/70's font on the title only. My 2¢

the first one.
The second one looks like a crappy design my former boss liked.

long story.
first one. definately.

I like the first one, but I don't like the title placement. IMO if the title placement could be placed horizontally rather than vertically it would look better.

Otherwise I think it loos great!

+ 1 on this, the 1st one rocks, but needs a horizontal title. I like the font too. The only other things that stuck out were the fact that "summertime" is one word; and I think I'd drop the word "puree" from the label. If you say "aged on blueberries," or "aged on blueberry puree," both are true, just the one is a bit more detailed. IMHO, I think "aged on blueberries" sounds much better, adds a slightly less processed, more wholesome tone/feel to it. Overall, a great design. Regards, GF.

Back