How many cornies in a 13 cu ft kenmore?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBChallenger

Reaction score
I'm sure these kind of questions are asked all the time, but anyone happen to have one of these with some pics? If not, anyone know how many will actually fit? I'm looking to do 5-7 taps with a 5 or 10# tank (whichever one I actually need). I had planned to run a 5-way secondary regulator as well. Would like to store everything in the freezer with no collar as I am building an inside piece something akin to the "original Keezer"... though not as fancy in the end due to skill most likely. If the 13 cu ft will do the trick I have a leaad on a great deal on one. Thanks!!!

Yeah, I posted in there as well with no response. Also didn't see anything for that particular model. I am, however, going to cutout a few cardboard templates in the same fashion suggested in the thread. Unfortunately, I have no cornies.. so I just went in the kitchen and found a 9.25" pie dish. I am hoping that I can fit 6 cornies in there with the bottle, a dual gauge primary regulator and a 3 or 5 way secondary... guess we will see.

Latest posts

Back