First Label Made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superdave

Reaction score
Here is my first attempt at a label ever.

n583537597_1486664_9218.jpg

I'm bringing the beer as a surprise contribution to the saturday evening potluck dinner.

Welcome to "The Buskatiers" on the Internet

Bustoberfest Main Page

What kind of paper do you guys print your labels on, and how do you stick them to the bottles?

Any way to make them at least semi-impervious to water if, say, the bottle was stuck in a cooler with ice?

I may go to a copy place tomorrow to discuss options with them.

I like the label. Nice colors and layout. One suggestion would be to stretch it width-wise just to keep the text away from the edges of the label and maybe scoot the text a bit away from the picture.

cool label. at first i thought maybe it was too busy. but then i figured when its wrapped around a bottle it would look sweet. way t go!!!!

Wow, we were in Moab a week ago and it was busapalooza! (or Bustoberfest!) Never seen so many westy campers. I had to check out your links to see if that was you, because of the Kokopelli on the label (cool label by the way!). I wish we had better VW clubs around here in Colorado. I drive a Thing and would love to camp with like minded folks, especially brewers!

Oh beer content required: You would be amazed how good the brewpubs in Utah do with their beer, considering that they're limited to 3.2%!:mug:

Back