• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Tower of power

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a brand new floor burner that I'm not going to use, as I'm going the electric route. Assembled it, but never fired it up... give me your zip code and I'll see what shipping is to give you a price.

ryanitv said:
i've got a brand new floor burner that i'm not going to use, as i'm going the electric route. Assembled it, but never fired it up... Give me your zip code and i'll see what shipping is to give you a price.

Oof - my cost on shipping UPS Ground is $20. The last one I saw for sale on here sold for $125 in September of 2011 and was used half a dozed times. Considering mine is new, unused and the regulator is still wrapped in plastic, I'd like to get $130 for it. Add the cost of accepting PayPal and it's probably better to get one closer to you that you can pick up, or use a vendor that gives free shipping on a new one for $150.

RyanITV said:
Oof - my cost on shipping UPS Ground is $20. The last one I saw for sale on here sold for $125 in September of 2011 and was used half a dozed times. Considering mine is new, unused and the regulator is still wrapped in plastic, I'd like to get $130 for it. Add the cost of accepting PayPal and it's probably better to get one closer to you that you can pick up, or use a vendor that gives free shipping on a new one for $150.

We can use PayPal for free. I'll shop around, but is be willing to send 150$ for it shipped.

Just out of curiosity, why not just buy a camp chef burner for $90? It does the same thing and is a heck of a lot cheaper. Dont get me wrong, I think blichmann makes great stuff and I love there ingenuity and creativity with their products, but its hard for me to justify paying 50% more for basically the same piece of equipment

I think he's going after the whole Tower of Power system, where the burners are mounted on the tower. FWIW, my Blichmann outperforms my Bayou Classic... heats faster, and is less likely to get blown out if it's breezy out there.

WhiteDog87 said:
Just out of curiosity, why not just buy a camp chef burner for $90? It does the same thing and is a heck of a lot cheaper. Dont get me wrong, I think blichmann makes great stuff and I love there ingenuity and creativity with their products, but its hard for me to justify paying 50% more for basically the same piece of equipment

The bayou and banjo burners eat up propane. Can't even get through a whole brew session on one tank. Also, I want all stainless steel in my setup if possible.

Let me know if you want it - I can bring it into work on Monday and have it shipped.

The bayou and banjo burners eat up propane. Can't even get through a whole brew session on one tank. Also, I want all stainless steel in my setup if possible.

Stainless is sexy :cross: would want the same if I could afford it!

I couldn't say about the bayou and banjos but my camp chef gets me through 4+ 5-gallon batches no problem. Would be interesting to see how much more efficient the Blichmann is. Could be worth the extra cost by saving $ on propane!?!

what would it cost to have it shipped to 09112 APO AE of course.

I also have a APO address, I recently ordered a boilermaker Brew Pot from rebelbrewer.com and got free shipping directly to me! Just a thought if you are looking for Blichmann gear.

I also have a APO address, I recently ordered a boilermaker Brew Pot from rebelbrewer.com and got free shipping directly to me! Just a thought if you are looking for Blichmann gear.

you sir :rockin: !!!!!

it is extremely hard to find a deal with shipping to APO,

I got quoted by midwest on shipping that burner for 121. and I thought to my self that is insane...

BTW where are you in the APO area, I might have to ship you a bottle.

Isn't there an address in the the us, usually in new York I think, that is the same as the apo address? I've always heard that when I was deployed but never needed it because I never really ordered anything while down range

Isn't there an address in the the us, usually in new York I think, that is the same as the apo address? I've always heard that when I was deployed but never needed it because I never really ordered anything while down range

No not an address but companies are suppose to use NY as the shipping rate because after that it directed to its final destination in a different manner.

Back