Hit all my numbers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTaylor

Reaction score
For the first time in 10 all-grain brews, I managed to hit the pre-boil gravity and OG spot on. Also had all the volumes, feels good to finally get it right.:ban:

Normally all of my numbers end up a little high, which is no big deal just a little stronger drink.

It's nice to do things right isn't it? I always get a smile on my face when I read the exact number I am looking for. Not that one or two degrees or gravity points means the end of the world, but it's nice to be on point!

Awesome job, it does feel good.

I brewed two weeks ago. First time I brewed without any omissions, mistakes, and I hit all my numbers. Now the only question is this:

Does that make better beer? :rolleyes:

I agree being a few points or degrees off is not a big deal in my book and from the good reviews about past batches, it doesn't make bad beer most of the time. But, it does make me feel good knowing that I can occasionally do this right.

Back